Question. Persuade. Refer.
QPR and Hope Squad® partner to prevent suicide.
As a nationally recognized Suicide Prevention Resource Center (SPRC) evidenced-informed best practice and educational intervention in suicide prevention, Hope Squad provides its members with best-in-class gatekeeper training. We do not take shortcuts. Your Hope Squad members deserve comprehensive programming of instruction, tools, and skill-building that is developmentally appropriate for each age group. As such, a Certified QPR Instructor must deliver the foundational gatekeeper training for all Squads.
Assisting Hope Squad members and your school community, a certified QPR Instructor can also facilitate both faculty and parent gatekeeper training on suicide awareness and support. A win for your Squads and a win for parent and community engagement!
To register, pay, and complete the Certified QPR Instructor training, please visit https://qprinstitute.
To receive complimentary QPR training courtesy of The Speedy Foundation:
- Click here: qprtraining.com/setup
- Enter this code: SPEEDYFOUND
- Complete the information on the Account Activation page and click “Create Training Account.”
- QPR will display (and email you) the newly created Username and Password
- You can then log-in to begin training at qprtraining.com
- Learn to save a life.